Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inArcade

postafarien storys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Pwnerer
Teh_Pwnerer

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:17 pm

once upon a
time there was a race of magical dwarfs called postafariens
and one of the few was named oznerol(look at that last name backwards).he was a 700 year old vergin and he lived to be about 1900 yaers old and he lived with his mom.
one day when he woke up from haveing a dream of beating nevik(look at that name backwards too)in a pokemon battle (which would never happen) he went down stairs and picked up his favorite box of cearil count chocula.he started to read the ingeatents "sugar sugar more sugar some more sugar and some crap."he
quickly grab some dog crap and shoved in his back pack(he thought it was pudding).
when he arived at magic school he was late cause he forgot how to walk for about half an hour(its true hes that stuipd he forgot how to walk).the teacher said "who the hell are you" oznerol reaplied "i'm in this class" the teacher laphed "tee hee tee hee" then a student yelled out "that's got to be the gayest laphe ever."(i probably am going to spell some thing wrong so just sound it out).then the teacher said to oznerol "your an ideot your in the wrong class."so he whent to the class across the hall the teacher yelled"your late" the teacher sacked him in the tenders and he fell to his knees "go sit in the corner with your dunce cap."slowly makeing his way to the back of the class he cryed(boo hoo for him no one cares)

after school he whent to the town square to try and pull the magic sword out of the rock.he waited several hours in line(there was no line he just wait in the imagenary line that wasn't there)and when it was his turn(even though there was no line) he grasped the sword and pulled but it wouldn't budge.it was an epic failure so after a minute of trying he whent next door to try to pull the magic stick out of the rock.again he grasped the stick and he pull then it snaped spliters whent every where killing several of his imagenary friends named billy-joe lily and curtis. he watched in horor as they were killed (reaminder they were imagenary)so he left as soon as the line to go to his house was gone(there was no line he's just an ideot).
when he arived at his house he sat down and told his mother how his day went she of corce didn't lisen to a thing he said becase she was reading the news paper saying a village ideot was reaking havek on the town.after an hour of oznerol rambaling on about his day she said "thats nice when are you going to move out.oznerol got up when cryng to his room. the next day his mother randomly stumbled upon a note stateing that oznerol left she crumpled it up and throuh it away.
later that week oznerol was found dead in a smerf village.

the end yah wa hooooooooo i guess..............................
Back to top Go down
Teh_Pwnerer
Teh_Pwnerer

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: Re: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:13 pm

if you have read this your probably thinking what the hell is alex on(or man he has bad spelling)thats good for you..................... so write some storys about the postafarien i don't care what it's about as long as it's funny......................i guess..........................so write storys plz................ya..................so...................um..................stuff like that and stuff ya..........................mmm...................ya let's go with that.....i guess....... lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Teh_Pwnerer
Teh_Pwnerer

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: Re: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:25 am

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Itachi

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: Re: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:27 am

LOL.XD. Rotflol. Rotfflmfao.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Pwnerer
Teh_Pwnerer

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: Re: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:29 am

i made the 400enth post never mind kevin did
Back to top Go down
emo
Guru
Guru
emo

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: Re: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:10 am

hmm

i cant make em

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

postafarien storys Empty
PostSubject: Re: postafarien storys   postafarien storys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

postafarien storys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SPAM HERE-